Spring registration is OPEN.
We’re saving a seat for you!
Enjoy Bible study, discussion, and connection
For all ages and all faith backgrounds
Women’s Bible Study is for women of all ages and focuses on scriptural teaching and principles with a strong emphasis for daily living. Study guides, small groups discussion, and lectures are typically provided in each of our areas of study. Regardless of your faith background, we look forward to having you join us!
Session Dates | Costs:
- Women’s Bible study meets for four sessions: Fall, Winter, Spring, & Summer. Registration is required for each session.
- Spring Session: week of March 13 – week of May 1
- Session Fee (includes book + video access): $20
*Scholarships are available.
Childcare | Costs:
- Childcare is available for children ages infant-6yrs. on Tuesday mornings (Keslinger Campus), Thursday mornings (Mill Creek Campus), and Friday mornings (North Aurora Campus).
- Childcare is not available during our evening studies.
- Cost (for entire session): $15 per child
*If registering more than two children, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code.
To ensure childcare, please complete childcare registration form BEFORE registering for Bible study.
- Questions? Please contact our Paid Childcare Coordinator at email@example.com
Locations* | Times:
- Keslinger Campus, Tuesdays, March 14-May 2, 9:00-11:00 a.m. Registration CLOSED
- South St. Campus: Wednesdays, March 15-May 3, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Mill Creek Campus: Thursdays, March 16-May 4, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- North Aurora Campus: Wednesdays, March 15-May 3, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Fridays, March 17-May 5, 9:15-11:15 a.m.
This spring all of our women’s Bible study groups will be doing the same study!
Waymaker: Finding the Way to the Life You’ve Always Dreamed of by Ann Voskamp
Home Prep: Up to 20 minutes per day, 2-5 days per week
In a disorienting world, with obstacle after obstacle, and the landscape of our lives shifting in ways we never expected, we can trust that as we look to our Maker, the WayMaker, our road will lead us to arrive exactly where we always hoped it would, though maybe not at all in the way we imagined. And those dreams for our lives? They can still happen–in ways only He perfectly dreamed of.
It is true: heartache, grief, suffering, obstacles, they all come in waves. There is no controlling life’s storms; there is only learning the way to walk through the waves. In this study, bestselling author Ann Voskamp hands us a map that makes meaning of life, that shows the way through to the places we’ve only dreamed of reaching, by a way we never expected.
Voskamp reveals how God is present in the totality of our lives, and we can encounter the WayMaker in surprising ways and begin to see Him not only making poetry out of pain but working in every miraculous detail of our lives. Even now, the Way is making the way to walk through waves and into a life more deeply fulfilling than our wildest dreams.
Register for Morning Studies HERE
Register for Evening Studies HERE
Contact Heidi Doncel, Director of Women’s Bible Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.232.7068 x125 or
Tiffany Douglass, Women’s Bible Studies Coordinator at email@example.com or 630.232.7068 x142.