Winter studies have begun & registration is now closed.
Information on spring studies coming soon!
Spring session: March 14-May 2
Enjoy Bible study, discussion, and connection
For all ages and all faith backgrounds
Women’s Bible Study is for women of all ages and focuses on scriptural teaching and principles with a strong emphasis for daily living. Study guides, small groups discussion, and lectures are typically provided in each of our areas of study. Regardless of your faith background, we look forward to having you join us!
Session Dates | Costs:
- Women’s Bible study meets for four sessions: Fall, Winter, Spring, & Summer. Registration is required for each session.
- Winter Session: week of January 15 – week of March 6
- Session Fee (includes book + video access): $25
*Scholarships are available.
Childcare | Costs:
- Childcare is available for children ages infant-6yrs. on Tuesday mornings (Keslinger Campus), Thursday mornings (Mill Creek Campus), and Friday mornings (North Aurora Campus).
- Childcare is not available during our evening studies.
- Cost (for entire session):
1 child: $25
2 or more children: $35
To ensure childcare, please complete childcare registration form BEFORE registering for Bible study.
- Questions? Please contact our Paid Childcare Coordinator at email@example.com
Locations* | Times:
- Keslinger Campus, Tuesdays, January 17-March 7, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- South St. Campus: Wednesdays, January 18-March 8, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- **Mill Creek Campus: Thursdays, January 19-March 9, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- North Aurora Campus: Wednesdays, January 18-March 8, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Fridays, January 20-March 10, 9:15-11:15 a.m.
This winter all of our women’s Bible study groups will be doing the same study!
Jesus & Women: In the First Century and Now by Kristi McLelland
Home Prep: Up to 20 minutes per day, 2-5 days per week
Imagine walking the dusty roads of Galilee with Jesus of Nazareth—braving jostling crowds just to touch the edge of His cloak and hear Him say, “Take heart, daughter, your faith has healed you.” (Matthew 9:22) Those words, once meant to comfort a hurting woman’s soul thousands of years ago, were also meant for you.
Join biblical culturalist Kristi McLelland on those dusty roads as she transports you back to Jesus’ world, stepping into the footsteps of the women who came face to face with the living God. Throughout our sessions we will examine the historical and cultural climate of first-century Middle Eastern society to not only understand Jesus more deeply but to fuel your worship of Him today.
Contact Heidi Doncel, Director of Women’s Bible Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.232.7068 x125 or
Tiffany Douglass, Women’s Bible Studies Coordinator at email@example.com or 630.232.7068 x142.