A friendly and dignifying shopping experience.
We are here to meet the needs specific to your circumstances and share with you the compassion of Christ.
We know that each guest has a unique story and situation. Come visit us, and together we’ll figure out exactly what is needed for you and your family. It is our desire and our goal to meet your needs and to share with you the care, hope, and love of Christ through that service. Everyone who has a need for food is welcome to use our pantry.
You are welcome to visit our pantry twice a month (every other week).
**No Appointment Necessary**
We are open three days a week:
- Tuesdays, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Wednesdays 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursdays 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM & 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM*
*During our Thursday evening hours from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM, we also serve dinner. DINNER IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
If you need further assistance, please contact Erin at email@example.com or 630.232.7068 x131 or click the button.
*We are in need of EVERYTHING.
*Gift cards for drive thru restaurants are also helpful.
*Monetary donations are greatly appreciated during this time.
Where to donate
South St Campus Back Entrance (At the half-circle off of Gary Lane)
2300 South Street, Geneva
- Tuesday 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursday 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM & 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Mill Creek Campus
1S455 S. Mill Creek Drive, Geneva
- Monday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
How to Help
If you are interested in volunteering at the Food Pantry, email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Needed Items as of 5.18
- Shampoo/conditioner (no giant or travel sizes)
- Single packaged toothbrushes
- Baking items (ie: cake and brownie mixes, frostings)
- Dry beans
- Canned fruit
- Laundry detergent
- Instant oatmeal
- Pancake mix and syrup
- Antibacterial hand soap
- Canned pastas (ie: Spaghettio’s/Chef Boyarde- Ravioli’s)
- Ramen noodles
- Canned chili
- Dish soap
- Pasta Sauce
- Bagged rice
- Bar soap
- Canned tuna
- Canned vegetables
Frequently needed items
- Diapers, size 4 and 5
- Dish soap
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Peanut Butter
- Spaghetti sauce