A friendly and dignifying shopping experience.
We are here to meet the needs specific to your circumstances and share with you the compassion of Christ.
We know that each guest has a unique story and situation. Come visit us, and together we’ll figure out exactly what is needed for you and your family. It is our desire and our goal to meet your needs and to share with you the care, hope, and love of Christ through that service. Everyone who has a need for food is welcome to use our pantry.
Become a Pantry Partner – Commit to providing a bag full of one item every month.
You are welcome to visit our pantry every other week.
**No Appointment Necessary**
We are open four days a week at our South St. Campus (2300 South St., Geneva):
- Mondays, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM*
- Tuesdays, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Wednesdays 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursdays 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM & 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM*
*During our Monday and Thursday evening hours from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM, we will also be serving dinner.
If you need further assistance, please contact Erin at email@example.com or 630.232.7068 x131 or click the button.
*See below for detailed list of items currently needed.
*Gift cards for stores like Meijer are also helpful.
*Monetary donations are appreciated.
Where to donate
- Donation bins are available during weekend services
South Street Campus – Rear Entrance off of Gary Lane
2300 South Street, Geneva
- Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Monday and Thursday 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- After hours donation bin available off Gary Lane near regular drop location
Mill Creek Campus
1S455 S. Mill Creek Drive, Geneva
- Tuesday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The Berry House – Donation bin located on the main level inside the Franklin Street entrance
227 S. 3rd Street, Geneva
- Monday-Tuesday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday-Saturday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
How to Help
If you are interested in volunteering at the Food Pantry, email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Needed Items as of 10.15
- Tomato Products (Stewed, Crushed, Sauce, Paste – Diced not needed)
- Chips (Large bags)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking Oil (Canola, Vegetable, Sunflower, etc.)
- Bags of Sugar
- Dish Soap
Other Needed Items
- Jelly (Flavors other than grape)
- Pasta Noodles other than spaghetti
- Dry Beans
- Ramen – Flavors other than beef
- Condiments (especially ketchup, mustard and mayo)
- Condensed Milk
- Paper Towels
- Bar Soap
Items Currently Well Stocked
- Pancake Mix
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruits
- Canned Chili
- Canned Beans
- Pasta Noodles
- Pasta Sauce
- Boxed Potatoes
- Stuffing Mix
- Canned Meat (Tuna, Chicken, Spam, etc.)
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Canned Pasta (Spaghettios, Mini Ravioli, etc.)
- Baking Products (Sugar, Flour, Cake Mixes, Frosting, etc.)
- Spices (Oregano, Basil, Garlic, Parsley, Cinnamon, etc.)
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Detergent
Thank you for your partnership and generosity! In addition to the staples we typically ask for (see above for the items we are currently most in need of), we are expanding our inventory to meet the unique needs of the families we serve. Will you consider making a special donation to help us as we look to best meet the needs of those people whom God brings to our pantry?
Here are some non-perishable items we could specifically use:
- Serrano peppers, Jalapeno peppers, Poblano peppers, Habanero peppers, Chili de arbol, Guajillo chile peppers
- Canned chipotles, Canned green chiles
- Chamomile tea
- Corn and flour tortillas
- Lechera sweetened condensed milk, Carnation evaporated milk, Powdered milk
- Lard, Vegetable shortening, Corn Oil, Vegetable Oil
- Cilantro, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Oregano