A friendly and dignifying shopping experience.
We are here to meet the needs specific to your circumstances and share with you the compassion of Christ.
We know that each guest has a unique story and situation. Come visit us, and together we’ll figure out exactly what is needed for you and your family. It is our desire and our goal to meet your needs and to share with you the care, hope, and love of Christ through that service. Everyone who has a need for food is welcome to use our pantry.
You are welcome to visit our pantry twice a month (every other week).
**No Appointment Necessary**
We are open three days a week:
- Tuesdays, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Wednesdays 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursdays 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM & 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM*
*During our Thursday evening hours from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM, we also serve dinner. DUE TO THE PANDEMIC AND THE NEED FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING, DINNER IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
If you need further assistance, please contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.232.7068 x131 or click the button.
*We are in need of most items. See below for detailed list.
*Gift cards for stores like Meijer are also helpful.
*Monetary donations are also appreciated during this time.
Where to donate
South St Campus Front Entrance (Westernmost entrance into the Student Center)
2300 South Street, Geneva
- Tuesday 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursday 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM & 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Mill Creek Campus
1S455 S. Mill Creek Drive, Geneva
- Tuesday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
227 S. 3rd Street, Geneva
- Monday-Tuesday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday-Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
How to Help
If you are interested in volunteering at the Food Pantry, email Lisa at email@example.com.
Critically Needed Items as of 11.19
- Very Low/Out of Stock
- Canned Vegetables (need any vegetables except green beans)
- Canned Pasta (Spaghettios, Mini Ravioli, etc.)
- Diapers – Sizes 5 & 6
- Baby Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Nearly Out of Stock (less than 1 week supply)
- Canned Chili
- Pasta Sauce
- Meal Helpers
- International Food Items
- Boxed Potatoes
- Stuffing Mix
- Bar Soap
Other Needed Items
- Canned Fruits
- Dry Beans
- Canned Meat (Tuna, Chicken, etc.)
- Baking Products (Cake Mixes, Frosting, Flour, Sugar, etc.)
- Toilet Paper
Items Currently Well Stocked
- Pancake Mix
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Beans
- Pasta Noodles
- Tomato Products (Diced, Crushed, Sauce, Paste, etc.)
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Diapers – Sizes Newborn through 4
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish Soap