- Do I need to register if I only want to attend the worship service?
- Please do. We’d love to have EVERYONE register, so we can plan for our Chapelstreet family and guests.
- Of course, walk-ins are ALWAYS welcome.
- How do I register?
- Registration is also on the website: chapelstreet.church/stadiumservice.
- Registration will be available beginning beginning June 26.
- How will I know I’m registered?
- After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and a code.
- You may want to look in your spam folder if you don’t see it right away.
- What is the Schedule of Events?
9:00 AM Gates open. Please bring your emailed registration confirmation.
10:00 AM Worship Service featuring a celebration of baptism and dedication of our 4th Campus.
After the service: KidZone opens. Recommended for kids ages 3 – 12.
Socks are recommended, but not required.
After the service for 2 hours: All-you-can-eat lunch buffet begins.
2:00 PM Stadium Service concludes.
If you paid for lunch, don’t forget to pick up your free Cougar’s ticket!
**Each person who has a paid lunch ticket will receive a complimentary Cougar’s game ticket for August 31, September 1, September 2, or September 3, 2021.
- If I want lunch, how much is it?
- $6 per person.
- Children 2 years and younger eat free.
- What is being served for lunch?
- Lunch includes an all-you-can-eat buffet: hot dogs, hamburgers, potato chips, and water or soda.
- A vegetarian option is also available; just indiciate the number of vegetarian lunches you need on the registration.
- How do I show I purchased lunch?
- Please bring your email confirmation with you to the Stadium Service.
- What if I want to be baptized?
- Where do I park?
- There will be parking attendants to help direct you.
- There is limited mobility /handicapped parking by Gate 3. Please indicate on the registration form if you are in need of a Preferred Parking Pass.
- If needed, general parking south of Cherry Lane will also be available.
- What about the Shepherd’s Heart Food Drive?
- Bring your Shepherd’s Heart Food Bag with you to the service.
- There will be volunteers to help gather the bags at every entrance.
- I have kids. Will there be childcare?
- The Stadium Service is a family-friendly event!
- Bring the kids to worship. We want them there!
- There is no childcare programs or children’s programming.
- What if I get hot?
- BRING your water bottles!
- There is a covered concourse with seating available.
- Also, the back few stadium rows are undercover, so they will be cooler.
- If you are concerned about a medical condition due to extreme heat, contact an usher.
- What if someone in my family has limited mobility or is in a wheelchair?
- Please register and indicate that you need a preferred parking pass.
- You and your family member with limited mobility will enter via Gate 3 by the reserved parking area.
- The stadium is handicap accessible. Additional wheelchairs will be available upon request to take you to the stadium seats.
- There is reserved seating on the concourse with room for wheelchairs and additional seating for family members.
- The deck where lunch will be served is also handicap accessible.
- What if someone in my family has special needs?
- This is a family-friendly service, and we want all of our Chapelstreet family and guests to worship together! Please join us!
- If you think that your family member would be unable to enjoy the worship service from the bleachers, please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternative solution.
- How do I get the free Cougars ticket?
- Everyone who has paid for a lunch ticket will receive a free Cougars ticket.
- Be sure to have your email confirmation of the lunch purchase with you when you pick up your free ticket.
Still have questions? Just email Jennifer at email@example.com.
See you at the Stadium Service!
Back to the Stadium Service