Giving goods for the greater good
Find out where and how you can donate your gently used household items
Please consider your donations a part of your loving care for others by making sure that items are clean and in good repair. TVs are not generally desired by any of these organizations unless they are flat screens. Call to confirm, or call your city offices, most will require a payment to recycle.
- WAYSIDE CROSS MINISTRIES– For furniture, appliances, clothing, and household goods of all kinds – Drop off at 215 East New York Street, Aurora. Or arrange pick up, (888) 723-5730 http://www.waysidecross.org/help/donate.php. For clothing and shoes, please use the collection bin outside the back doors of Keslinger campus.
- WORLD RELIEF DUPAGE AURORA – For basic home furniture –dressers, kitchen sets, clean living room furniture, side tables, shelves, clean mattresses only, (not sofa sleepers, entertainment centers, or heavy old model televisions), drop off at 191 S. Gary Ave, Carol Stream. Pick-ups may be arranged weekdays. Robert Johnson (630) 462-7566 x1019 email@example.com or https://worldreliefdupageaurora.org/donate-goods-0
- SALVATION ARMY– 2067 Lincoln Hwy, St. Charles. satruck.org. Household materials and clothing in good condition.
- HABITAT RESTORE AURORA – For many household goods, construction materials, appliances, electronics, lighting etc. Drop off at 4100 Fox Valley Center Dr. Aurora. https://dupagerestore.com
- ST VINCENT DEPAUL – Déjà vu Thrift Store, 427 S. 4th Street, Geneva, and 911 Sullivan Road, Aurora. https://dejavuthrift.org/ Drop off items during business hours or arrange pick up for larger items.
- GOODWILL STORE AND DONATION CENTER- 2750 E Main Street, St. Charles. goodwill.org. Drop off items during business hours. Household materials and clothing in good condition.