Serving with Masterpiece Ministry is a great way to connect with others and grow spiritually while making an eternal impact in the life of children, youth, and adults with special needs.
Check out the many opportunities to serve
- Sunday Mornings – Masterpiece classroom and/or Inclusion Buddy
- Buddy Break – Serve as a 1:1 Buddy, setup and cleanup crew, and planning committee
- M-Club – Serve as a buddy while enjoying pizza, fellowship, and crafts with adults impacted by special needs
- Masterpiece Moms – Planning committee, setup and cleanup crew, and food donations
All servants are screened and trained. To being the process, read and complete the following paperwork. You will be contacted once we receive your paperwork.
Adult Volunteer Application (Ages 18 and older)
Youth Volunteer Application (Grades 5 – 12)
Child Sexual Abuse Information (pdf) (review)
RSVP for the next Buddy Break or M Club Event
Buddy Break RSVP
To sign up to serve February 29 click HERE.
M Club RSVP
To sign up to serve February 14th click HERE.
For new Buddy Break Volunteers
1. Nathaniel’s Hope Buddy Break Application
- Buddy Break Volunteer Application (you will need to create an account)
2. Every new servant must attend a Buddy Break 101 Training Class. The training occurs on the same Saturday of Buddy Break from 8:30 am- 9:30 am.
If you have any questions, please email Chris at email@example.com.