Serving with Chapelstreet Kids is a great way to connect with others and grow spiritually while making an eternal impact in the life of a child.
Check out the opportunities to serve at each of our campuses:
- Welcome Desk – Enjoy paperwork and welcoming newcomers? Try serving here.
- Nursery – Love rocking a baby? This is the spot for you!
- Preschool – Get a kick out of telling exciting Bible stories? The preschoolers will love you.
- Elementary – Like building relationships with kids and hearing how God is at work in their lives? You’ll love Kid Station!
- Special Events – Enjoy party planning? Join the fun! Please email us at email@example.com.
- Music – Play a musical instrument or sing? Come lead our kids in fun songs. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Crafts or Games – Love glue and fingerpaints? Or kickball and charades? We have just the job for you!
- Special Needs – Flexible and fun? Be a buddy to a child with special needs.
Flexible scheduling makes volunteering easy. There are opportunities for you to serve on the weekends and during the week.
You can serve weekly, every other week, or even once a month.
If you’d like to hear more about any of these opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
All servants are screened and trained. To begin the process, read and complete the following paperwork. You will be contacted once we receive your paperwork.
Adult Volunteer Application (Ages 18 and older)
Youth Volunteer Application (Grades 6 – 12)