If you missed our Annual Meeting on August 18, below are some key items were discussed, voted on, and approved by at least 96 percent of the membership votes cast.
Mike Leone – Second Term
Tony Valente, Tracy Barbel, and Sean Glore – First Term
2019-20 fiscal year – $5 million
- Increase our impact, support, and serving in our Shepherd’s Heart Care Center
- Supporting the work of our ministry partners around the globe through Serve the World.
- Serving our communities through efforts like the Neighborhood Serve event.
- Be known as a church that our neighbors are glad is a big part of the community.
- Desire to expand our reach through a fourth campus that we believe God desires for us.
- Hope that we deepen our hearts in our love for God and His purposes, through the Rooted small group discipleship course that will eventually extend church wide.
- Growing our generosity in all its many aspects.
Looking forward to seeing how God will provide this year!