Summer Bible Study
Finding I AM
by Lysa TerKeurst
Virtually gather with women and be encouraged as you explore who God is through the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this 6-session study you will find fulfillment from knowing who Jesus is, learn to embrace the life-giving freedom God wants for you, and understand how Jesus’ words are applicable to what we search for today. Join us to see how Jesus fully satisfies the cry of your heart.
Dates & Times
Virtual Group Meetings
- Mondays, May 18-June 22, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, May 19-June 23, 9:00-10:30 a.m.
- Fridays, May 22-June 25, 1:00-2:30 p.m.
- Order your copy of Finding I AM by Lysa TerKeurst
- Please have book by May 17
- You will receive an email with a link to access your weekly virtual meeting beginning the week of May 18.
- 6-week study with a weekly online video and virtual group meeting
- 10-15 minutes of homework, 4 days per week
- Optional 5th day of study
For more information, contact Michelle Klisares, Director of Women’s Bible Study, at email@example.com or 630.232.7068 x 147
or Tiffany Douglass, Coordinator of Women’s Bible Study, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 620.232.7068 x 142.