Summer Bible Study
Galatians: Accepted & Free
by Jada Edwards
The book of Galatians, written by the apostle Paul, explains what it really means to be a follower of Jesus Christ. The gospel message is all we need to know and to live truly free–that Jesus is enough and nothing needs to be added. There is a certain and specific freedom in receiving our acceptance in Christ and that freedom gives us authority, assignment, and restoration like nothing else!
See our promo video below.
Join us as we study how to live truly free in Christ!
Group Meetings: author’s video teaching, small group discussion
Homework: 15-20 minutes, 3 days per week
Click here for a preview of the study guide.
Dates | Times | Cost
- Tuesdays, June 1 – June 29, 9:00-10:30 am
- Wednesdays, June 2 – June 30, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Study Guide Cost: $11
- Childcare will not be available.
- Information about a special opening session coming soon!
- Study guide will be available for pick up the week of May 23.
- If joining a virtual study from out of town, please order your study guide from your favorite online store (Amazon.com, christianbook.com, lifeway.com – prices may vary). Please email Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
When registering please indicate your group preference. Specific details will be sent based on your preference of virtual, in-person, or either. In-person capacity is limited.
For more information, contact Michelle Klisares, Director of Women’s Bible Study, at email@example.com or 630.232.7068 x 147
or Tiffany Douglass, Coordinator of Women’s Bible Study, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 620.232.7068 x 142.
Introduction Video by Jada Edwards