A friendly and dignifying shopping experience.
We are here to meet the needs specific to your circumstances and share with you the compassion of Christ.
We know that each guest has a unique story and situation. Come visit us, and together we’ll figure out exactly what is needed for you and your family. It is our desire and our goal to meet your needs and to share with you the care, hope, and love of Christ through that service. Everyone who has a need for food is welcome to use our pantry.
Become a Pantry Partner – Commit to providing a bag full of one item every month.
You are welcome to visit our pantry twice each month.
**No Appointment Necessary**
We are open four days a week at our South St. Campus (2300 South St., Geneva):
- Mondays, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM*
- Tuesdays, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Wednesdays 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursdays 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM & 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM*
*During our Monday and Thursday evening hours from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM, we will also be serving dinner.
If you need further assistance, please contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.232.7068 x131 or click the button.
*See below for detailed list of items currently needed.
*Gift cards for stores like Meijer are also helpful.
*Monetary donations are appreciated.
Where to donate
- Donation bins are available during weekend services
South Street Campus – Rear Entrance off of Gary Lane
2300 South Street, Geneva
- Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Monday and Thursday 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- After hours donation bin available off Gary Lane near regular drop location
Mill Creek Campus
1S455 S. Mill Creek Drive, Geneva
- Tuesday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The Berry House – Donation bin located on the main level inside the Franklin Street entrance
227 S. 3rd Street, Geneva
- Monday-Tuesday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday-Saturday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
How to Help
If you are interested in volunteering at the Food Pantry, email Lisa at email@example.com.
Most Needed Items as of June 2nd
- Strawberry Jelly
- tomato products
- Progresso/Chunky Soup
- Canned Meats
- Pancake Mix
- Body Soap
- Dish Soap
Other Needed Items
- Jelly – all flavors except for grape
- Corn & Flour Tortillas
- Boxed Potatoes – Mashed, Au Gratin, Scalloped
- Stuffing Mix
- Cake Mixes
- Cooking Oil
- Condiments especially mayo/ketchup
- Canned Pasta’s
Items Currently Well Stocked
- Pancake Mix
- Peanut Butter
- Grape Jelly
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruits
- Canned Chili
- Canned Beans
- Dry Beans
- Pasta Sauce
- Pasta Noodles
- Tomato Products (Stewed, Crushed, Sauce, Paste, Diced)
- Canned Meat (Tuna, Chicken, Spam, etc.)
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Spices (Oregano, Basil, Garlic, Parsley, Cinnamon, etc.)
- Salt & Pepper
- Laundry Detergent
While in a time of need, Christine found out about Chapelstreet Church’s Shepherd’s Heart ministry. She found the support that was needed, but more than that…Learn More >